Wednesday, May 12, 2010



Hawwoa 2-1foreverandalways @bs blogreaders ,

HANATE WAKUSO SHISEO TADASHITE SUZUKI HONDA CIVIC here .
Posting during exam period nao,
WHY ?.

To wish all good luck for MYE .

Ouh and,
Ya'll are spamming junkie foodies while studying right ?.
I accidentally spammed those pringles .
Yah! I kw! That's so backstab-y . JUST DONT LET POTATO KING KNOW . :O

Ogeh ,
I'm here to remind ya'll about the risks of taking too much of those junkie foodie thingy's .

1. excessive weight gain,

2. ill-fitting clothes,

3. cardiovascular problems,

4. headaches,

5. cancer,

6. diabetes,

7. social inequality and

8. ridicule in public places.

Yah, I kw I kw ,

Wibout those junkie foodies ya'll cant concentrate rights?.

I RECOMMEND EUU SOYJOY !

What's that euu say ?! WHAT SOYJOY ! EUU DK UHS ?!

Nehmind,

Maybe this will help euu .



With this,

I wish euu a pleasant mugging .

TEEHEE .

-/suxian .

@ suxiannnn.blogspot.com

@ su9xian6@hotmail.com

Kbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment